Originally a NHS vehicle so reasonably spacious it has recently been converted, this vehicle is in excellent working order and has been maintained to an extremely high standard and remains in excellent condition (garage inspection reports available on viewing). The NHS do not supply service histories with their vehicles. Further details and evidence available on viewing.
Special features include:
– Air suspension: improves ride and allows vehicle levelling (no need for wheel chocks!)
– Webasto diesel heater (runs off leisure battery)
– Gaslow filling system: gas can be topped up from Autogas station, so no need to change cylinder and much faster and cheaper!
– Inbuilt side step
– Two skylights
– Built-in sound system with Bluetooth, USB, CD or AUX control
– Three-way Electrolux fridge
– Reversing sensors
– Two hobs
– Sink and built-in 80l water tank
– Leisure battery and professionally fitted fuse box
– MOT July 2018
Large tinted-glass windows allow enjoyment of the surroundings whilst maintaining privacy. The rear and side doors fully open, nice on a sunny day or warm evening. The table and seating area can seat six and converts to a large bed (170 cm wide, 185 cm long). The van provides excellent storage, with glass-fronted overhead lockers, a large kitchen and extensive space under the seats. There is also storage for long items like skis or awnings.
The van has reversing sensors and it has excellent visibility, even through the rear windows, this makes it quite easy to drive. Six gears ensures there’s not too much engine noise on the motorway, even at 70, and gives pretty good mpg (normally over 30). The air suspension gives a good ride on country roads – significantly better than most vans!
Updated on March 20, 2018 at 10:05 pm